What a great time to join our growing Club or renew a lapsed membership! The La Grande Rifle & Pistol Club has what you need for respite or skill-building, whether you are ready to sight in your rifle for Elk season, warm up for Spring shooting matches, or make an escape to the hills from the Summer heat.
To become a Member or Associate Member, eligible candidates must complete an application form, agree to disclaimers/terms outlined on the application form, agree to abide by all Range Rules, and attend a brief Orientation Program. Consider previewing the LGRPC Safety Video (not required.
When your membership steps are complete, you will receive periodic announcements, including quarterly gate combos, via email. You will be able to opt out of email on the Membership Application, yet we prefer using email for cost and efficiency.
- Members $75 per year
- Associate Members $25 per year
Membership & Eligibility
- Membership is for a 1-year or 2-year term from date of payment.
- New Members and new Associate Members must complete in-person Range Orientation Training before receiving a Photo ID card.
- Refresher training is required every 2 years for renewing memberships.
- All cardholders must be at least age 18 and eligible to legally possess and use firearms.
- Associate Members must be from the same household; non-spouse Associate Membership is valid until age 21.
- Members retain one vote in applicable Club decisions; Associate Memberships are non-voting members.
Contact us by email or phone 541-805-8563.
No texts, please.
Join or Renew Now
Rotate phone or tablet to improve form view.